No matter what Samsung or Apple fan boys tell you, both the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Apple iPhone 5S are great phones. And to tell you the truth, you can’t really go wrong with either. But the fact remains that one of these two flagship smartphones are better suited for you than the other. So in this series, we’ll be looking at 25+ advantages that each phone has over the other and hopefully it’ll help you figure it out which one you like best.
In part one of this two part series, we’ll be looking at reasons why the Galaxy S4 could be considered “better” than the iPhone 5S. Part 2 will cover why the iPhone 5S could be considered better than the Galaxy S4. Watch the detailed video below!
- Bigger screen.
- 1080p Full HD resolution.
- Screen works with gloves on.
- Removable battery.
- Expandable memory with microSD card slot.
- Capacitive buttons for menu and back.
- LED notifications.
- Smart alert.
- Smart stay and smart rotation.
- Smart scroll and smart pause.
- Air view.
- NFC capabilities.
- Connect to computers easily with MTP.
- Better Google Now integration.
- Voice controls.
- Custom lock screens and more password options.
- More keyboard options.
- More home screen options.
- Hide or disable apps (including carrier/manufacturer apps).
- IR blaster.
- T9 dialing.
- Multi-window multitasking.
- USB host with OTG support (for Xbox controller, keyboards, mice, etc).
- Easy mode.
- Turn over to mute.
- Wireless charging with back-cover accessory.
- Group play.
- Better sharing within apps.
- Higher megapixel front and rear cameras.
- More camera options.
- Customizable notification toggles.
- Easy screen shots with palm swipe.
- Easier to repair.
- Standard microUSB compatibility.
Look over the reasons listed above, and then compare them to the reasons listed in the (upcoming) iPhone 5S article. Not every reason listed in these articles is a deal “maker or breaker” but some of them might be important to you. Figure out which phone has the more important features for you, and go from there.
Can you think of any reasons that we didn’t list here? Leave them down in the comments below and we might just add it to the list (and give you credit)!