How To Edit Google Music Album Art On The Server
I made a video a couple of months back showing you how to change the album art on Google Music on your phone or tablet. But the problem with that method is that it only works on that device. As soon as you get a new device and sync up your Google Music, or even if you add new music to your collection, you have to do the whole process all over again. In this article, I’ll show you how to change it on the Google Music server so you can avoid that:
- Go to music.google.com and sign in with the same Google account you have your music on.
- Click on albums, and then the album you want to change the artwork for.
- Under the album artwork currently designated for the album, there is a little arrow at the bottom right. Click on it and then click “edit album info.”
- You’ll get a pop up box allowing you to change the meta details for the album. You’ll see the same album artwork currently designated for the album with a “change” button underneath it. Click on change.
- Hit browse to upload a different picture to be designated as the album artwork from your computer. You can find most of your album artwork here.