I use the Zagg Invisible Shield screen covers to protect all my phones and always recommend them to friends and family. Why? Because I like the way they protect the screen with their relatively thick film and the fact that the screen cover is fingerprint resistant (a huge plus for me). Anyways, because I have put so many of these covers on my phones I decided to do a how to below:
Note: The Zagg Invisible Shield screen protectors come with the following accessories: screen cover, solution spray, squeegee, microfiber cloth. These will be needed to follow the steps below.
- Clean your phone’s screen with a microfiber cloth and set it down in a dust free environment.
- Take the screen protector off the paper backing and remove the plastic cover. Hold it in the very corner avoiding getting fingerprints on it.
- Spray both sides of the screen proctor, but do so generously on the adhesive side.
- Set the screen cover down perfectly aligned on your phone.
- Squeegee the water bubbles from the inside out (this will take a lot of squeegeeing).
- Wipe off the water with a cloth so it doesn’t damage your phone.
If you have trouble setting the screen protector down so it aligns perfectly on your phone’s screen, don’t set it down all the way. Just re-spray it and try again. Remember to avoid getting fingerprints on the screen cover, which you can avoid doing by generously spraying the solution spray on it.