If you have an e-mail account and you happen to have an iPhone or iPad, then it only makes sense for you to have your email set up on your phone. In this article, we’ll show you how to add an e-mail account, whether it be a Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, POP3 or IMAP account to your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to your iPhone (or other iOS device’s) main settings app.
- Then scroll down until you find the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” option. Tap on it.
- Then tap on “Add Account” near the top of the screen.
- Choose your account type (from Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, etc).
- Enter in your e-mail address and password and then hit next at the top right.
- Choose what you want to have synced. You can flip the switches to either on or off.
- Press “save” at the top right and you’re done!