Have you been trying to connect your Bluetooth headset (or other device) to your Android phone but can’t seem to figure it out? Well, you’re in the right place. Just follow the easy step by step directions below to learn how to set it up:
- From your home screen, press menu>settings.
- From the settings options, go to Wireless & Controls.
- Find Bluetooth Settings or something similar and tap on it.
- Next to Bluetooth, check the check box to turn Bluetooth on.
- Put your Bluetooth device itself into “pairing mode.” This is usually done by turning the device off and then pressing and holding the power button to turn it back on but continue to hold it until the LED light starts flashing (either on and off or blue and red).
- On your phone, tap “scan for devices” or something similar.
- The name of your Bluetooth device should then show up on your phone.
- Tap on the name of the Bluetooth device and it should automatically pair.
The hardest part about connecting your devices is getting your Bluetooth into pairing mode. Step 5 above should help you with that, but if it doesn’t we recommend you look up how to do it on the manufacturer’s website or instruction manual.