Is your phone running out of internal memory or storage? Do you want to download more apps but you just don’t have enough room? Well, Android (2.2 and higher) has a solution for that: Apps2SD. By being able to save an app onto your SD card instead of having it take up space in your internal storage, you can make room for all of those apps you need but will never use :-).
Here is a step by step guide on how to store an app onto your SD card:
- From your home screen, press menu>settings.
- From the settings screen, go to applications>manage applications.
- Find the app you want to move to your SD card in your list of apps and click on it.
- Press the “move to SD” button.
- Wait for it to “move” the app to your SD card (it should say “move to phone” when it’s done).