How To Pin and Unpin An App To The Home Screen (for Windows Phone)
Are you stuck trying to figure out how to pin your most used apps on your home screen on your Windows Phone? Well, you’re at the right place. Just follow the step by step directions below and you’ll be able to pin and unpin your favorite apps easily:
To pin an app to the home screen:
- From your home screen, swipe to the right to see your list of applications.
- Find the application you want to pin to your home screen, and press and hold on it.
- A pop up box will come up, giving you the option to “pin to start.” Click on it.
To unpin, do the following:
- From your home screen, find the icon that you want to unpin.
- Press and hold on it, and a little icon will show up on the top right letting you unpin it.
- Press the icon, and the app will be unpinned.